Mobile Services Coordinator/Registered Nurse
Responsible for supervision of all staff working on the Mobile Screening teams and assist the Manager, Health Services with the supervision of staff at the In-House and Mobile Clinics along with the smooth day-to-day operation of the Medical Department.
Education and Experience
- Be a Registered Nurse — registered with the Nursing Council of Jamaica.
- 2-3 years previous supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Be willing to travel island wide and stay overnight (as required).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Be flexible and able to work on own initiative.
- To be available for work on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays as arranged in advance and to overnight with the Mobile Screening team when required.
- Be BLS certified &/or prepared to attend ACLS and ECG Interpretation certificate courses.
- Be trained in First Aid
- Show a willingness for upgrading skills through further CME training.
- Demonstrated affinity for good customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate and efficient in using the Microsoft office suite.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 13, 2018
Full-time or Temporary position at The Heart Foundation of Jamaica
To provide financial oversight for the organization.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate accounting records
- Thorough knowledge of prepare and producing monthly financial reports
- Maintain and manage accounts payables and receivables
- Manage the Foundation’s cash flow
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Ensure the Foundation is in statutory compliance
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least a BSc/BBA in Accounts or completed Level II ACCA or its equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3-5years relevant working experience at supervisory level
- Have the ability to work in a demanding environment and meet tight deadlines monthly
Please email an application letter and a detailed resume no later than March 31, 2018 to:
ONLY SHORTLISTED PERSONS WILL BE CONTACTED