The Mobile Screening Units travels island wide all year round offering screening to patients at the government health centres, private companies, factories and health fairs at a subsidised cost.The scheduled visits at health centres are promoted by loud hailers and via the electronic media ahead of time, to inform as many people as possible so that they may avail themselves of the tests.
The tests available are:
- Electrocardiogram (EGG) test
- Blood sugar test
- Fat Analysis
- HBA1C (test for the control of diabetes over a 3 month period)
- Haemoglobin tests(Iron level),
- Cholesterol tests
- Body Mass Index (BMI -height and weight checks)
- Diet and weight counseling
Emphasis and importance are placed on educating the public to understand that heart disease is Preventable.
Please call, visit or email the Foundation for a price list and more information or to schedule us to visit your location.
Home and Hospital visits in Kingston and Spanish Town at a minimal cost*.