The Mobile Screening Units travels island wide all year round offering screening to patients at the government health centres, private companies, factories and health fairs at a subsidised cost.
The tests available are:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) test
- Blood sugar test
- Body Fat Analysis
- HBA1C (test for the control of diabetes over a 3 month period)
- Haemoglobin tests(Iron level)
- Cholesterol test
- Body Mass Index (BMI -height and weight checks)
- Diet and weight counseling
Emphasis and importance is placed on educating the public to understand that heart disease is preventable.
Please call, visit or email the Foundation for more information or to schedule us to visit your location.
Home and Hospital visits in Kingston and is available in the Corporate area and its environs. Please call for further information.