Anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to learn CPR.
- There is no prerequisite for this course
- Critical concepts of high quality CPR
- AHA Chain of survival
- 1-rescuer CPR and AED for adults
- 2-rescuer CPR for adults
- Bag-mask technique for adults
- Rescue breathing for adults
- Relief of choking in adults
- Optional modules – CPR and AED use for child and infant
- One-day course
- Video-based presentation
- Instructor-led lectures
- Instructor-led practice
- Skill testing
- Written examination
American Heart Association Certificate of Completion is issued on successful completion of the course. Participants must be competent in skills performed and must score a minimum of 84% in the written test. The AHA certificate is valid for two years.
AHA CPR AED Student Workbook
The registration deadline is two weeks prior to the course date.
Course cost: JMD $6,000